Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meet Me

I am just a normal girl, wife and mama. My only claim to fame is that I happen to be in an exciting relationship with the FAMOUS ONE. You know.....the one that makes all things worthwhile? The one that without Him life is just too hard? Jesus. I am His, and He is mine. 
I am honored to be the wife of Jonathan and Mama to four sweet babies...two on this side of heaven and two on the other side. This is where the deepest journey of my life began. On October 11, 2011 I handed over my sweet twin baby boys John Wilson & David Cass to their creator. Its was the deepest day of pain in my life thus far, yet something happened.....I didn't die in this pain...I found an intensity of hope and faith I had never known. A faith I NEVER want to let go of. Thanks be to my God for lifting from the pit. My heart is for all to know this hope. Its for all of us, if we choose. 
In my spare time I love world missions, travel, party planning, making memories and being with my husband. 
Its the exciting, adventurous, risking life I have always dreamed of living. 
Love to all!! 
He is for you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story with us at The Pearl Event. Your message of hope is a gift to others.

    xoxo michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story hit close to have for a few reasons and did my Nonny-heart good. Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete